The 2013 Immortal Reading Challenge hosted by Under The Covers Book Blog.
Here’s the rundown:
- The Immortals Reading Challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. You can join at anytime from now and throughout the year. This is a 2013 challenge, so books read before January 1 will not count to your progress.
- You pick your goal! Read as many books as you’d like for each species. This means that you can do just one category or all five or a combination of. The choice depends on you and your reading pace.
- We have chosen to have a three book per species standard. However, if this is a breeze for you, then feel free to tackle on the additional bonus entries of two more books of the same level.
- Re-reads are acceptable.
- Books chosen can be of any genre.
- To participate, copy and paste this post on your blog along with the challenge button. We ask that you provide a link back to the sign-up page in case others wish to participate.
- Readers without blogs can still participate! Keep track of your progress with Goodreads, Shelfari or LibraryThing.
- Make a sign up post announcement, listing the level you’ve chosen and a list of books you plan to read. If you don’t have a blog, post on GoodReads or another site as a thread where we can access your list of books. Be sure to take the image code above.
- Come back here and using the list below, add your entry with a link directly to that post so we can see what you’ll be reading.
Category 1: Vampires
- Read any THREE books with vampires as the main characters.
- Bonus Entries: Additional TWO books with vampires
Category 2: Angels and Demons
- Read any THREE books with angels and/or demons as the main characters.
- Bonus Entries: Additional TWO books with angels and/or demons
Category 3: Fae and Magic
- Read any THREE books with Fae/Witches as the main characters
- Bonus Entries: Additional TWO books on Fae/Witches.
Category 4: Shifters/Werewolves
- Read any THREE books with shifters or werewolves as the main characters.
- Bonus Entries: Additional TWO books on shifters or werewolves.
My goal is to read 5 books in each category.
Category 1: Vampires
- Dark Prince by Christine Feehan