Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy HOWLoween!!!





I had planned on getting this post out sooner with a whole lot more content, but alas I am still not feeling well and spent most of the day sleeping. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I've decided to share some fun moments that happened while I was conscious today. 


 Today was a spooktastic day for pictures, yay iPhone!


When I woke up this morning it felt like I was on the set of The Mist. Nothing like a little spine tingle to start out Halloween with!

 

You may be wondering why The Mist instead of a more classic choice like The Fog. You cannot see it very well in the photo, but some of the trees are glistening with spider webs and it reminded me of the scene when they are in the pharmacy. Being deathly afraid of spiders, The Mist seemed like the most logical and scariest choice.





The kids were feeling the spirit of Halloween as well. Tabitha could not decide if she wanted to be a werekitty or the scary monster that lives in the dark and attacks when you're least expecting it. Harley on the other hand new exactly what he wanted to be. 

Bat Boy!!!



 


Happy Halloween

0 comments:

Post a Comment